Stephen Yoder

Default Plans for a fold out cockpit table

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:54:45 -0800, Edward Reiss wrote
(in message ):

Rather than spend $500 for an Edson fold out table I decided to use this
winter to build one. I only lack plans. Does anyone have some good designs,
or knowledge where such would be posted?

Thank you

I built a number of tables for my boat, each more elaborate than the last.
In the end, the simplest turned out to be the best. Take a look at the table
in any older camper. You can buy the floor flange, pedestal and table flange
at an RV dealer. Cheap, functional, get it out fo the cockpit when not in
use, etc.

-Another Steve