Mac Donald Mac Donald is offline

Default USS Liberty crewman gets Silver Star 42 years late....

"Larry" wrote in message
"Mac Donald" wrote in news:2sc00l.ku6.19.1
@news.alt.net:

Obama is doing the right thing by abandoning Israel. The sooner its
neighbors over run the place the better.

I think we're looking at something faked for TV. Obama didn't hire Mr
Israel, Rahm Emanuel, as White House Chief of Staff so he could separate
us
from Israel. Hell, he's got the #1 AIPAC representative in the US
Government staring at the top secret messages right over his shoulder.

It's the old men-behind-the-curtain scam Washington has played for 200
years. They just put a black face on it this time to placate that part of
the population and try to take the heat off Israeli atrocities, past and
present.

Nothing has changed....just the noises coming out of the speaker panel
over
the volume knob. Means nothing. Propaganda.

You could be right. Obama refuses to produce a valid birth certificate
(remember, his college records indicate he got aid as a foreign student) so
it could be he was installed by foreign powers. His #1 man is a Jew agent,
the massive banking/finance bailout is a reward to Jews for there widespread
Jew crimes (Bernard Madoff for example). Even Jesus hated the money lenders
and we all know who betrayed him and put him to death. The one piece that
doesn't fit the puzzle is the nuking up of Iran, North Korea and the
Taliban. But then Jews helped Germany during WW2. It could be an elite set
of Jews will profit from both sides of the deal when Muslims decide to nuke
Israel. Obama's flashing of his Muslim roots throughout the Middle East and
his overtures to dictators who avow to annihilate Israel may all be just
window dressing. It's not the first time in American history that someone
owned a black man.

M.D.