Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default USS Liberty crewman gets Silver Star 42 years late....

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
I think we're looking at something faked for TV. Obama didn't hire Mr
Israel, Rahm Emanuel, as White House Chief of Staff so he could separate
us
from Israel. Hell, he's got the #1 AIPAC representative in the US
Government staring at the top secret messages right over his shoulder.

It's the old men-behind-the-curtain scam Washington has played for 200
years. They just put a black face on it this time to placate that part of
the population and try to take the heat off Israeli atrocities, past and
present.

Nothing has changed....just the noises coming out of the speaker panel
over
the volume knob. Means nothing. Propaganda.

Poor baby. I guess you'll just have to live with it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com