Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default USS Liberty crewman gets Silver Star 42 years late....

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Maybe Larry needs to re-read the info on their website, since he uses
this to promote his anti-semetic positions, at one point claiming that
Hitler didn't finish the job. From the website in part:
Anti-Semitism and the Anti-American Apologists

I think YOU need to decide which flag to salute....

Your attack on me is of no consequence, but when you start to attack the
memory of the men to died and were maimed as the direct result of a
deliberate Israeli Zionist attack on a US ship in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, an
act of war and a War Crime, like dropping phosphorus bombs on little Gazan
children.....You've GONE WAY OVER THE LINE.....

What a ****head you really are Ganz

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

I see that you believe in the right of ad hominem attack. Good for you. Puts
you in the same category as your peers. You're a self-described racist, and
you don't even follow the wishes of those you claim to support. You're the
one who links their memories with Nazi apologists.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com