Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Fishing Lures (was) Lucaya, Grand Bahama Island to Saint Simons Island GA April 18-19

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 00:47:41 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

The only constant is no cut or live bait. Just hooks on the end of the line
with something which interests them. Once caught three in a row, in very
short order, on different lures (I never have two of the same time behind
the boat, cuz, like you, I'm baffled as to any certainty of lure).

Have you tried a nightcrawler wrapped stick of dynamite?

Casady