Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default sailing regulations

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 12:59:18 GMT, wrote:

Doesn't the Safe Boating Certificate apply only to kids? I don't live
in CT, but I often stop overnight in CT marinas with a documented boat
(no external numbers but NJ tax decal on the mast.)

I remember reading about the CT test and it didn't affect me at the
time. Are you saying it does now?

It applies to all. It was never just for kids.

Maybe a "Safe Boating Certificate" means passing an Auxiliary or Power
Squadron course? I have that, and I know the initial CT reg had no
effect on me.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Religious wisdom is to wisdom as military music is to music."