Ryk

Default Companions wanted for a Eurpean cruise

On 1 Nov 2003 12:22:47 -0800, in message

(Charles Ellerington) wrote:

Companions wanted to sail accross europe to the Black Sea and Turkey
via
the Danube. back to the UK via the Med and French canals. The yacht
is a 35tf Colvic Motor sailing boat which is six berth.
Companions will share expenses. This is once in a life time journey of
discovery. Interested persons need to have committment and some
experience as the journey will take some time.

I'm not available, but a trip like that is on my dreaming list. We
lived adjacent to the RMD near Nurnberg during final construction in
the late eighties. One of the things I remember from a site tour is a
controlling depth of about 2.5 m which would make it an interesting
way to get just about any cruising boat from the North Sea to the
eastern Med. Of course the dream version involves having the
wherewithal to start off the trip by picking up a new Swan and
spending the summer on the Baltic.... ;-)

Ryk