[email protected] marc.salava@gmail.com is offline

Default Inverter/battery bank question

On Jun 4, 6:51*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

snip

I have a system that's similar: a catamaran with two engines, two starter
batteries, a house bank with 4 6-volt golf batteries, a large Xantrax
charger/inverter, and some solar panels. *I also carry a small Honda
generator so I can charge without running the engines.

And your catamaran floats about a foot below designed LWL and won't get out
of its own way because of all the crap you shipped. Idiots by catamarans
because they have a good turn of speed and then proceed to load them up
until they are slower than a monohull of similar LWL. Pretty dumb!

Wilbur Hubbard

Larry, thanks for the insight. I forgot to take voltage loss into
consideration.

Wilbur, Aren't you just a ball of sunshine...