Bill Cole

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Harry,
I thought you agreed that you had posted a picture of a "sistership"
Hatteras? Now you are telling us that you did not do that.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Joe Parsons wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

Of course she doesn't. The 19-footer was a photo of my old Sea Pro under
its winterized shrink wrap cover at a local dealer's. The dealer spray
paints the name of the owner of the boat on the shrink wrap. The other
photo she refers to was one invented by Dave Mann of Derby, Kansas.

Karen Smith is a rather pathetic old bag from Australia who tries to
pass herself off as an "expert" on a number of boating areas, but whose
expertise has been called into question time and again. The best guess
is that she works as a receptionist or secretary in some boat yard. She
goes over the top with anyone who questions her "expertise." There are
plenty of examples. She's also a bit of a right-wing extremist, but
that's just her fun side.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.