Bob Parker

Default Wanted: Info on St. Lawrence River / East coast N.B.

I'm considering a sailing trip from Ottawa via the Ottawa/ St.
Lawrence rivers to N.B and N.S. Any info or advice you may have about
conditions / facilities etc. on the lower part of the St. Lawrence
would be welcomed. I'd especially like your comments about overnight
spots. I'm sailing a Northern 25 and draw close to 5 feet of water.
I've noticed the water is "very thin" in many places, particularly the
northeastern coast of New Brunswick.
Thanks for anything you may be able to provide.

Bob Parker