K Smith

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Joe Parsons wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

The Hatt photo was of a new boat from a web site & the 19ftr was so
obviously fake it didn't matter, if you advance search using Hatt,
Hatteras, hatt in this group you'll find all the exchanges easily enough.