Larry Larry is offline

Default Gold rose $100/oz in May, fuel strains to maintain par value

Richard Casady wrote in
:

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 07:13:40 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

Perhaps I should have specified 2-stroke outboard so I'll change
that to "the two-stroke out board motors that I usually see on small
sailboats as auxiliary power".

The Iowa schooner had a half horse Evinrude.

Casady

http://www.oddjobmotors.com/images/t...ightmanual.pdf

Found this service manual for the little Evinrude Foldlight folding
outboard motor from 1930....

Look in the back at the parts list prices!......How times change from one
Depression to the next. Who could afford to go fishing with no job and no
future?

For reference, the 1938 Cadillac LaSalle loaded was $1845....delivered
cheerfully to your door.

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?