Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Socialized medicine.

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 13:08:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 01:01:53 -0700, jps wrote:

The poor schmuck who walks into a hospital with a problem and no
insurance will end up without money or a house in no time.

Considering that I got affordable insurance, about average cost, after
they knew I had cancer, you would have to be a schmuck to get zeroed
out financially.

Casady

So, you think that projecting your particulars works for everyone, eh?

I believe state law required that someone write the policy. My
particulars apply to millions around these parts. Someone has to write
you car insurance, no matter how bad your record. for example.