Bruce in Bangkok[_14_] Bruce in Bangkok[_14_] is offline

Default Interesting account of a lightening strike

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:09:05 -0700, Gordon wrote:

http://www.cruiser.co.za/hostmelon29.asp

An interesting account.

I met Watermelon at Sebana Cove probably 10-12 years ago. Nice people.

In fact, the wife, told me the story of how the original rather
picturesque sail cover came about. It seems that Rolly Tasker in
Phuket had nearly run out of green sunbrella, not enough to make the
sail cover and the wife said, "got any red and white", Rolly had the
colors and so they made the front portion look like a watermelon and
there was enough green to do the reminder.

Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)