Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Gold rose $100/oz in May, fuel strains to maintain par value

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.kitco.com/charts/popup/au0060lnb_.html

This week, we'll probably pass the $1000/oz magic mark......again.

Printing fake money has come home to roost and we're all going to get
screwed for what the bankers have done to save their own asses....

Watch this chart very carefully:
http://www.kitco.com/images/live/gold.gif

Scary stuff.....for a bankrupt country.

One can easily argue that gold is more fake than currency. Currency is a
reflection of relative value and highly liquid, has relatively predictable
purchasing power even in times of moderate inflation or deflation, and is
ubiquitous and well-understood; whereas, gold is just a shiny metal that
hardly anyone uses to acquire anything any more. You can make stuff out of
gold, but you can also make stuff out of wood, which for survivalists would
be a whole lot more practical.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com