Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Socialized medicine.

On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:48:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

Balanced by caregivers posting record profits by charging $20 per
aspirin, etc.....

If you seriously want to engage in this one, I have documentary
evidence from my father's death where the hospital charged:

1) Fees for days and weeks after my father's death,
2) absurd costs to the tune of top dollar for prescriptions never
taken,.
3) doctor visits, which never happened, some after his death...
4) months of double billing Medicaid.....

I won't go on, but you get the picture....

Someone at the hospital should be in jail.

Agreed but the jails are not big enough. It has become endemic in the
health care system.