jps jps is offline

Default Socialized medicine.

On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:56:14 -0400, Gene
wrote:

I agree, but then, there is that indefinite *YOU* to reckon with.
Since my Dad was long since retired and they were trying to
double-triple-fourple dip with Uncle Sam, I told them he would be in
touch.

Amazing how quickly things can get sorted out and a credit appear.....
AMAZING!

There's a lot of talk about administrative costs and profit but rarely
do we hear how much scamming goes on. Not only double billing but
tons of unnecessary procedures, medicines, treatments, etc.

System needs a top to bottom overhaul.