Hertzel

Default sailing regulations

Hi
I am a sailor from Israel. I own and sail an APOLO 12 sailing yacht.
It is a Greek built boat, very suitable for the Med - fast and sporty
with large cockpit. She is 12 meter (36 ft) long. I sail the Eastern
Med, short cruises only, Israeli coast, Cypruss, Southern Turkey and
some of Greece.
Sailing regulations here in Israel are terribly restrictive. Our
department of transportation has all sorts of permits, tests and
examinations posed on sailors and boats.
I am looking for some good souls to help me gather information on
requirements and regulations in other countries so I can build a case
against our autorities.
Any willing person please contact me via the posted e-mail and be
blessed.
Herzel