Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Off to the races

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

Heh... well, you can't take racing all that seriously. My boat came in
last today, but we had a great time! The wind and tides were perfect.
I almost cooked a Bene 38, but just couldn't quite manage it. She was
behind a C&C 32, I was behind the Bene. I was able to just get a beam
of her, but couldn't get to the high side, and then we got cooked. She
then smoked the C&C in the last stretch.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

It's fun to race, but not at the expense of safety or pulling the rigging
apart. Cruising boats racing is a practical joke....(c;]

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Certainly true. I wish I had been on my boat though. I would have used my
drifter, since there were no rules in place other than keep the marks to
port and no bumping.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com