noah

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 20:50:45 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

noah wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 20:06:25 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

jps wrote:
"noah" wrote in message

You've totally missed my point, which is that I do not believe hunting
is a sport. As for Native Americans of the 19th and earlier centuries,
they hunted to survive. That's a bit different than a bunch of drunks
with shotguns going out to a field where geese have landed and blasting
the birds to kingdom come and thinking that "sport" has taken place.

What you have described is so far from my experience that I don't know
how to respond. If you know such people, report them. If not, please
don't spread malicious untruth.

noah