Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Optical Illusion...

On Fri, 29 May 2009 18:21:58 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 29 May 2009 17:41:59 -0400, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

http://vimeo.com/4791698

Pretty clever.

Didn't work.
NOBODY gets their fingers on my screen, not even me.

--Vic

I am no dummy. I learned a long time ago to keep my fingers to myself.

Yeah, and an electrician - speaking of that - told me once, over a
beer - speaking of that - to always keep one hand in your pocket when
you weren't sure about the juice.
Back to the screen, there are two types of IT people.
One always has greasy fingerprints all over his screen.
The other has a clean screen. If he can knock the greasy guy's hand
away fast enough.

--Vic