K Smith

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Harry Krause wrote:
JohnH wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:52:48 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Mahmoud Abbas submitted his resignation as Palestinian prime minister
today and Israel tried to kill the spiritual leader and founder of Hamas
with an airstrike in Gaza City, *as the Bush administration's drive for
Middle East peace appeared in danger of disintegrating.*

The Bush Foreign Policy: Stupid is as Stupid Does

Being neither as astute nor as enlightened as you are, I fail to see how these
actions reflect so badly on the Bush administration. Could you explain, please?

Sure...it talked a lot about its "Road to Peace," and then, as usual,
did nothing to move the process along.

Also, I see the 'Yo Ho' on a rack and not in the water much. Have you given up
on the Parker already?

I'm not retired, John, so I've been very busy the last few weeks. And
I've been using the other boats. But I will be out on Yo Ho tomorrow.
You're more than welcome to come along, if you like. Lemme know.

What an absolute load of balderdash!!! Hasn't anyone else noticed the
subtle shift from "my" to "our" in references to the Parker, it's not
his anymore than the Lobster boat is.

I notice the other day he claimed not to be "using" the Parker because
he was out on his Lobster boat more???? Geez Louise!!! he's just full of
it.

Here's a paste of some earlier lies just remember he's "created' endless
boats which have later turned out to be nothing but lies & yes yes he's
brazen & in the past has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

Anyway there's only so much a koala can bear & Harry is well beyond it;

On or about Oct 98 he posted & remember the standard of his boat
understanding in this group = none; he's a fake.;

AGE

54. I think.

CURRENT BOAT(s)

18.5' SeaPro "Bay 1900" fishing boat with 135 Merc Opti
Yamaha PWC

"NEXT BOATS"

Next spring, a small, fast racing sloop, such as an I-14.

Somewhat sooner, an offshore sportfishing boat, but probably
under 30-feet.

I'd love to get a tunnel boat hydroplane. But I don't know why.

PAST BOATS

Too many to list. Remember that our family business was the boat business. Many
of the boats listed here were simply "signed out to me" as summer-long
"demonstrators." Hey...it's tough, but someone had to do it.

Here are some:

Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30
Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17 footers with various
Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders. Guaranteed 60
mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

I'm sorry he's a liar pure & simple (well mainly simple:-)) & after he
stalked Madcowe in real life, I realised it was more that just a sad
inadequate basically harmless individual but a psychotic sicko.