JohnH

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

On 06 Sep 2003 23:35:13 GMT, ospam (Chris) wrote:

I have never heard of anyone killing a deer and leaving them there. They
may poach an animal off season, but they always bring it home for the meat.
Chris, sounds like he is allow his emotions to overwhelm his brain. Reminds
me of most of Harry's posts

So because YOU have not heard of hunters killing an animal and leaving it there
then it doesn't happen? I know several people personally who have done such
things many times. But I guess the fact that YOU don't know anyone who has
means that I must be imagining things, these people I know simply do not really
exist. These are the type of people I was referring to in my post, and as
stated by others here, I think most responsible hunters would agree with my
distaste for these people.

Chris

What, Chris, have you done about it? The actions you speak of would be
considered disgusting by any hunter I've ever heard of. It sounds like you're
associating with some sick individuals. By doing nothing, you're simply enabling
them. If you find their actions offensive, as would any real hunter, then call
the law!

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD