Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

On Thu, 21 May 2009 07:52:27 -0700, "RG" wrote:

Yep, the lake is in fine shape! And the fishing is fantastic!

Have you guys been invaded by quagga mussels yet? They've found their way
out west, and it's a real problem. Talk about illegal immigration. Sheesh.

I read about that the other day - they've been found in Lake Meade.

I don't know myself. The last time I was up on the St. Lawrence Seaway
(Alexandria, NY), I went fishing with a guide and was amazed at the
water clarity. I watched a pike follow a lure about twenty feet down
and had so much fun playing the lure and fish that I didn't even
bother trying to catch it. :)