Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] is offline

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

jim7856 wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in
message ...
Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west
coast of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating
to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

You'd better stick to small shallow lakes...where you can't get lost.

PS - While you have been fetching beers for your son, providing him
free rent and food, doing his laundry, paying his car note and auto
insurance, because he does not earn enough to do any of that himself,
my son graduated Cum Laude from Columbia University. He then moved to
Boston for a 9 months, earned enough money to spend 9 months traveling
SE Asia, India and Africa. While he was in Thailand, he applied for
and was accepted to a 6 year fellowship to teach and earn his Phd, at
one of the top schools in his field. My oldest daughter graduated
Magna Cum Laude from U of Mich. and she also DID NOT move back home.
My youngest is the closest we have to a "home body", and she goes to
Emory, which is about 10 miles from home, but she still lives on
campus and does her own laundry at school. I have taught my children
to be self sufficient, and helped provide them with the skills to move
from adolescents to adulthood.

You on the other hand, had to work as a Civil Servant, in a job you
felt was underpaid, and overwork, and as you stated treated their
employees poorly. You stated you went years without a pay raise,
because you were to scared to leave Halifax. So you really do want to
be careful about talking about "small ponds" to anyone.

Agreed that it sucks to be Donny, but it could be worse. Think of what
it must be like to be Harry.

Can you imagine anyone going on vacation, and spending all of their time
in the motel room posting to rec.boats? The only thing I can imagine is
that Harry's wife enjoys the fact that she gets to leave Harry in the
motel room, while she enjoys her vacation.

Heck, even when I am boating on my my tiny little lake (it only has 695
miles of shoreline) I don't bring a laptop with me. (I actually don't
own a laptop, but if I did, I wouldn't bring it to the lake).

The rain has been good to us, the lake is almost back to normal levels.
http://lanier.uslakes.info/Level.asp

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects