jim7856 jim7856 is offline

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in
message ...
Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west
coast of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to
me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

You'd better stick to small shallow lakes...where you can't get lost.

PS - While you have been fetching beers for your son, providing him free
rent and food, doing his laundry, paying his car note and auto
insurance, because he does not earn enough to do any of that himself, my
son graduated Cum Laude from Columbia University. He then moved to
Boston for a 9 months, earned enough money to spend 9 months traveling
SE Asia, India and Africa. While he was in Thailand, he applied for and
was accepted to a 6 year fellowship to teach and earn his Phd, at one of
the top schools in his field. My oldest daughter graduated Magna Cum
Laude from U of Mich. and she also DID NOT move back home. My youngest
is the closest we have to a "home body", and she goes to Emory, which is
about 10 miles from home, but she still lives on campus and does her own
laundry at school. I have taught my children to be self sufficient, and
helped provide them with the skills to move from adolescents to adulthood.

You on the other hand, had to work as a Civil Servant, in a job you felt
was underpaid, and overwork, and as you stated treated their employees
poorly. You stated you went years without a pay raise, because you were
to scared to leave Halifax. So you really do want to be careful about
talking about "small ponds" to anyone.

Agreed that it sucks to be Donny, but it could be worse. Think of what
it must be like to be Harry.