[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

On May 21, 8:19*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 07:56:32 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 07:19:15 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Not only have I lived on 3 continents. *I have been boating and sailing
all over, including lakes smaller than Lanier, all the Great Lakes,
except for Superior, the Atlantic and the Caribbean.
Yes, but have you rounded the Horn in a 12 foot dinghy when your
Zimmerman lobster boat sank fighting 100 foot seas and 200 mph winds
arriving in New York to a fire boat welcome being towed by a pod of
Orcas that you personally trained after repelling pirates and fending
off a 27 foot Great White shark who mistook your boat for a seal?
Oh, did I forget to mention that? *

Well yes - you did.

But I'll bet you never sailed to Hawaii on a inflatable kiddie pool
using a sail made of woven kelp leaves and hung on a telephone pole
you found floating half way after you got tired of battling a Pacific
typhoon and giant waves by way of Japan dressed only in a Speedo
feeding youself along the way using fine German screwdrivers bent into
hooks to catch giant Green Marlin and Blue Whales arriving to dancing
dolphins who sang in a language only you could understand while
rainbows flooded the sky with light as a beautiful Polynesian Princess
took your virginity at the age of 12 in celebration of your incredible
adventure.

Did I ever tell you about the time I was attacked by a Tostito?

Or was that a Dorito?

I am not sure, but it was one angry salty snack.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects- Hide quoted text -

Thanks guys, this thread has made my morning... snerk...