posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] is offline

Default Florida Boating [NOT}

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
Arguably one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Well, I am so stupid, at first I thought that was a map of the west coast
of Florida, and I am going, well it looks like he is boating to me.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

You'd better stick to small shallow lakes...where you can't get lost.

Don,

Not only have I lived on 3 continents. I have been boating and sailing
all over, including lakes smaller than Lanier, all the Great Lakes,
except for Superior, the Atlantic and the Caribbean. While I have done
out on charter boats in the Pacific, I have never been at the helm when
boating in the Pacific. I actually have been boating up and down the
coast of NS, we went out about 100 miles off the coast of NS, sailing
from Sidney to Halifax. I found Halifax to be a quaint town, nice
downtown tourist area, very clean, and the people were very polite and
helpful. I would guess either your online persona has nothing to do
with the way you behave in the real world, or you are a social outcast
in Halifax. If I had to bet, I would go with social outcast.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects