John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default I blame Scot...

On Wed, 20 May 2009 13:21:48 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On May 20, 3:48*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 20, 2:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in messagenews:fsi815ppogvfek039eavb349v67a2b1gkt@4ax .com...

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

"bring back luck".......
What in hell is that, grammar boy?

Don has a hard time understanding, "...and that's all I'm going to say
about that."
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.

Hey, I dunno' what he is talking about. It was a beautiful morning on
the Bay, sun, no waves and I didn't even lose one single fish next to
the boat...

Nope. Guess again. You may have to look around.