Bill Cole

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

I have never heard of anyone killing a deer and leaving them there. They
may poach an animal off season, but they always bring it home for the meat.
Chris, sounds like he is allow his emotions to overwhelm his brain. Reminds
me of most of Harry's posts.

"noah" wrote in message
On 06 Sep 2003 17:42:01 GMT, ospam (Chris) wrote:

This doesn't even deserve a reply.

......BUT....

Look man, I *DON'T* just go out and aimlessly blast any wild animal that

see.
If I want to augment my family's suppliment of food, and it happens to

be
turkey season, I will go out and get a turkey for us to eat. You eat

turkey
at
Thansgiving, don't you?

I don't know of any hunter friends of mine that go out and blast animals

for
the sport of it. There are rules and regulations, and a hunter can get
heavily
fined and maybe jailed for poaching.

Butch Ammon

If you look at what I wrote I was talking about those who kill animals

for the
fun of it, not for the purposes of food. If you like to kill your own

food to
save money or because you enjoy it I have no problem with that. I was

talking
about those who kill a deer or any animal and just leave it for dead, and
plenty of people do that. Read more carefully next time.

Chris

Chris, I have hunted the better part of 40 years, and I know of no
fellow hunter or "sportsman" who would kill an animal and "just leave
it for dead". If you know of anyone like that, please report them to
your State's wildlife office. If they are breaking the law,
responsible hunters would be happy to see them jailed.

In any leisure activity: boating, fishing, hunting, or even
jet-skiing, it is the irresponsible dolt who casts a bad light on
everyone else.

noah