HPEER HPEER is offline

Default Swedish nautical charts on internet

wrote:
A Swedish telephone directory company, the
www.eniro.se has published
Swedish nautical charts on Internet,

The Swedish sailor's site www.ellennet.com begins to link the charts
from it's extensive lists of harbours and places. On www.ellennet.com
you also find google earth and google map charts to ports and islands
around the Baltic sea.

The Swedish part of www.ellennet.com is under construction. For now we
list harbours on island Gotland and the huge Stockholm archipelago,
going southwards to the entrance of Göta canal. During summer we will
extend the list down to Southern Sweden and the Danish island
Bornholm.

Ellennet began as a East European harbour site and lists hundreds of
ports from Poland in South to Finland in North.

Welcome to www.ellennet.com

Very nice and thanks.

Now I just need to figure out how to download into my laptop chart plotter.