Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Pirate Hunting

On Mon, 18 May 2009 16:16:34 -0500, Richard Casady
wrote:

On Mon, 18 May 2009 13:32:53 -0600, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"SaPeIsMa" wrote in message

Free Enterprise at work
http://www.somalicruises.com/

Might be fun. Had to happen sooner or later. Good hunting.

Yeah, sure. To quote

" If an attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat
around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days
making three passes a day along the entire length of Somalia."

You can do the math, the speed required is about 125 kts, since the
coast is a thousand miles long. At four, you can cover 32 miles of
coast. Of course you pick a different 32miles each trip. I wonder how
long it would take for the entire piracy industry to wise up. Maybe
lease a different ship for each trip.

Party-pooper.
Hey, once there were about 15 little girls in my basement for a
daughter's birthday party.
I came down to see how they were doing, and just then they all started
screaming. My mutt had taken a big dump a few feet from the table.
I said "Casey, what a party-pooper you are!"
Cracked them up.

--Vic