Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Want a small diesel setup...

cavelamb wrote:
Stephen Trapani wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Larry wrote:
cavelamb wrote in
:
Anyone know of a reasonably priced source for a small (12 to 15 HP)
diesel engine and transmission?

Craigslist is your friend!

www.craigslist.com

Start in your area and work your way outward....

Anybody at all?

Tell me where you live and I'll look it up on Craiglist for you and
then post it here. Do you have internet access problems?

Stephen

craigslist...

Find a few and post them here, ok?

10-Two or something else up to 16 hp (under 320 pounds?)

The problem with something that heavy is that you can't make it
economical unless it's in your area. I don't know where you live. If you
have internet access, type "craigslist.org" into your web browser and
then select the closest city to you. In the search field type "diesel."
Scroll through them and you'll find a few in far less time then it's
taken you to write and read this thread.

Stephen