98stratus

Default Refrigeration Hunter 35.5 install

I installed an EZ-kool unit. They are made here in Canada. AND thew custom
size the plates at virutally no extra cost. They're easy yo install and
well built.

Pierre
"Ron" wrote in message
I need you help.
I have a 1989 Hunter Legend 35.5 and just this year the wife now wants
refrigeration installed. To keep her happy I must install one. After
looking where to install the compressor I decided to install it under
the gally sink. I would like to use a cold plate as there is not a lot
of area in the fridge. To help narrow my search my question is what
brand and model have others installed?

Thanks