Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Sailing Vessels - "CrossRoy-BostonHarbour-1850_s-sj.jpg" 494.2 KBytes yEnc

"Sj" schreef in bericht
On Sat, 16 May 2009 08:16:57 GMT, wrote:

Collection of "Sailing Vessels" many of which have been collected from
here
over the years.

I've been reposting my maritime art, WITH relevant info,
to a.b.pictures.fine-art & to a.b.pictures.misc ...

They include Stobart, Blossom, Cross, Gardner, Groves,
Hunt, Myers - also Maritime photos ... & in #'s which
allows one to actually LOOK at & APPRECIATE the art ...

If you'd posted 4 more, you would have had an even
1000 ... maybe a record for this ng?

As long as I can remember Yes.

I'll never understand the rationale behind the need to
post a flood ... & please don't tell me larger HD's, faster
speeds, etc ... the eyeballs still don't 'see' any faster ...

You're completely right about that and there are still only 24 hours in a
day.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)