Jack Rye

Default Damm Roaches

May I congratulate you on such a brilliant way in tormenting the problem.
You have it all under control. Cheers and may the force be with you.

Jack
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Thanks. Don't mined if I do. Cheers, and may I toast you on such an

astute
observation.

Dirty secret. If I'm up at 4:00 AM because the neighbor's dog is out

making
noise, I'll sometimes dose my cat (Rosie the Horrible) with catnip, let

her
out, and toss cat treats along the fenceline. Drives the friggin' dog

nuts,
and there seems to be no limit as to how much the the cat's willing to

spend
along that fence. The dog ends up with its neck and legs completely

wrapped
in its chain. Much more fun than calling the cops to enforce the noise
ordinance, which doesn't work most of the time anyway.