Dale

Default Damm Roaches

Vito wrote:
Keith wrote:

I've never had a roach problem on a boat before, but have got one now. ...
Any ideas?

Boric acid powder.

This stuff works better than anything I have ever seen. 4 parts Boric
Acid powder, 2 parts flour and 1 part cocoa powder (like Hersey's) and
spread it liberally around the boat, under cabinets and things. I know
this is ridiculous to say but don't let it get wet. It will make a
mess. I know one person who used this in their apartment and it cleaned
out the entire building. It takes a few weeks to work though.

You can get the same results with Roach-Prufe but this will be cheaper.