Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Evans 28'5"

Bill wrote:
Brian Whatcott wrote:
My son picked up a sailboat [I should say another sailboat] last
weekend, whose make - Evans - I don't recognize.
I think it was a UK product - and it's older than he is no doubt.
It was a liveaboard boat for nine years or so, and shows plenty of
cruises.
But he is getting his hand in at refurbing and selling sailboats.
He has a problem though - he gets attached to 'em...

A quick Google didn't turn up the skinny on them - any thoughts?

Brian W

Could be a Welsh maker with that name.

There's an idea. It must have been a limited production, I imagine.

Thanks

Brian W