Gogarty

Default Refrigeration Hunter 35.5 install

In article , says...

Our 1982 O'Day 37 had the standard Adler-Barbour 12-volt air cooled
unit. When the piping failed (copper to aluminum joint) we replaced it
with a Frigoboat unit. This uses the same compressor as the A-B but has
a sintered bronze keel cooler in place of the air cooled condensor. Thus
the compressor can be mounted almost anywhere, only distance of about
five feet from the condensor being a limiting factor. Our compressor is
under the companionway to the main cabin. The old A-B had the compressor
in the cockpit locker.

I need you help.
I have a 1989 Hunter Legend 35.5 and just this year the wife now wants
refrigeration installed. To keep her happy I must install one. After
looking where to install the compressor I decided to install it under
the gally sink. I would like to use a cold plate as there is not a lot
of area in the fridge. To help narrow my search my question is what
brand and model have others installed?

Thanks