Larry Larry is offline

Default Charleston County (SC) council responds...

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Tue, 12 May 2009 16:05:12 +0000, Larry wrote:

If anyone is accosted by the Tax Gestapo at their boat, feed me his
name after you demand to see his ID badge they all have and I will
make damned sure it is properly reported to County Council.....thanks.

And thank you Larry. Unfortunately the memories of my run in with
Charleston County are too recent and too painful to be a pioneer.
Time will tell.

The docks were fairly full, today when I drove over the bridge by the
marinas in the lower Ashley River....City and Ashley. This is the best
time of year to visit Charleston with the whole place in full bloom and the
air so sweet in many places it makes me sneeze. We had a little rain but
it's going to be a beautiful weekend around 80F.

The offshore fishing has picked up, too, Cap'n Ron tells me from his
galley....(c;]

--
-----
Larry