Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold Website-UPDATED

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:43:51 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

I won't get into trouble of any kind. In fact, even if I had only
gotten the basic Aux. CG inspection and it was nine years ago I could
make the same statement.

Not really. Many of us who actually own and use boats have been
"inspected" by the USCG at one time or another. That does not mean
that we have "inspected" vessels however. As you surely must know
"inspected vessels" have a very specific definition under the CFRs,
and very different requirements from "uninspected vessels". As I
previously stated, calling your boat an inspected vessel is misleading
at best, and is blatant misuse of the term, especially for one who
knows better. If one of your "friends" here were to report your
misuse to USCG I think they'd take a dim view of it.