Martin[_4_] Martin[_4_] is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold Website-UPDATED

Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 11, 8:23 pm, Martin wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:

No, I won't post a PDF since I have nothing to prove nor am I required
to prove anything.

In other words, "I made it up, as usual."

Right you are, Martin. Just like the shackles on the dock lines and
the boats you said I'd never buy. You've been so consistantly proven
wrong again and again it's simply amazing that you show up with your
bare face hanging out. Do you even sail a boat, Martin?

And you claim to be some kind of debating master? Bwaaaaaaaaaaa

Whatever,,

Cheers
Martin