Piltdown Man Piltdown Man is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold Website-UPDATED

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

But what happened to Scotty and Katy and especially dear Loco?

I think Scotty is involved with the grandkids, Katy won the lottery and
moved to the South Pacific and Loco is still locked in the trunk of his
Lincoln.

It's great to hear you're out single handed in rough weather. All that
experience of sailing 3+ days a week is really starting to add up. Are you
going to get your captains license? It should be pretty easy for someone
with your depth of experience probably just a little book reading on your
part and you'll ace the test. That license may come in handy for the next
few boats you are considering getting. I bet Suzanne could get that license
too. You two could do summer long charters, what a life experience for
Thomas! I hope he realizes he has the best parents in the world! Does Thomas
have his own boat yet?