Harry Krause

Default Fair and Balanced

Joe Parsons wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:22:22 -0400 (EDT), "MadDogDave"
wrote:

Who is not outraged and upset that a certain comedian who shall remain
nameless that some call Al Franklin has had the nerve to call his new
book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look
at the Right." Well, I guess not the people who made it a best seller
before it is even published, but I am sure they are liberals and
moderates and other extremists.

Imagine the ordasity of this so-called person to attack such great
Americans as Rupert Murdoch and Sun Myung Moon.

Couldn't you at least have put a "C&C" warning in the Subject: header,
fercrissakes? Now I have coffee all over my monitor and keyboard and cat
scratches on my lap!

OB. BOATING CONTENT

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's supposed to be all that water in the
forward hold. Could it be the broken drain scupper through-hull?

Amazing how simple some of these problems turn out to be...

Joe Parsons

I'm waiting for the Rev. Moon to marry Ann Coulter and produce the next
Hitler.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.