[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default Dude, where’s my stimulus?

On May 11, 3:14*pm, John H wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2009 11:51:24 -0700, jps wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2009 14:43:00 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Talk about lowering expectations! *

We just got done hearing Obama take credit for saving 150,000 jobs —
which his administration never documented. *Now we’re hearing that the
stimulus package demanded by Obama and passed over near-unanimous
Republican objections won’t actually make any difference at all. *The
cure, Obama and his team now admit, is private-sector growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/bu...nomy.html?_r=2

Instead of constitutional law, Obama should have taken a few more
courses in Economics - assuming that he took any in the first place.

We need new economic advisors. *Romer and her crew aren’t worth $800
in small bills, let alone the fortune we’ve frittered away on Obama’s
policies and her recommendations.

Bush took a number of courses in running businesses into the ground,
they were real life courses.

non-sequitur - aka "Look over There!"

You think the president should have to know everything about
everything? *That's what advisors are for.

That's exactly what Tom said bammy needed new ones of, dimwit.

You need to get your head out of the past. Obama is ****ing things up
NOW!

Sheeesh!
--
John H

Heh, heh,,, professional apologists they are. Spin, spin, got to be
dizzy in their world.