Ian Wright

Default Lavac heads vs. others

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 05:25:35 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Blake, whose "Baby Blake"
compact toilet is one of the best in the world--arguably better than the
W-C Skipper...both built to have lifespans measured in centuries if
maintained--and with price tags to match...about $1000.

Very true,,,,, Owners of Baby Blakes (mostly) swear by them except if
they need to buy bits when they/we swear at them. I'm just fitting a
new inlet pump body,the old one was split by frost, my fault, lack of
proper lay up. The last inch or so of the pump stays full of water and
an inch of frozen water splits bronze. The new one cost £130+.
Have you seen the GOLD PLATED version? £2000 plus. For that sort of
money I'd expect the man from Blakes to come and use it for me. Like
the Queen, it's well known she never uses the toilet. She has people
to do that sort of thing for her.

Ian Wright, Patience, Vertue 203