Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold Website-UPDATED

jeff wrote:

RB assumes that because he had a "safety inspection" he is entitled to
declare his boat an "Inspected Vessel." Always the Used Car Salesman
mentality.

I wouldn't sweat it, it's just more of Bob's bs. Think about it,
"inspected by a Coast Guard Captain",, I doubt that Bob realizes that
Capt. in the Coast Guard is a far more lofty rank than a Capt. in the
Army, equivalent of a full Colonel. What the hell would the Coast Guard
be doing using three private boats for anyway? The liability issues
alone would likely prevent such folly. Of course Bob could post a nice
clear PDF of this "Inspection Certificate", one that clearly shows the
name of the inspecting officer, his rank and his Station....

If it's legit we could easily contact the Station in question and find
out about getting this nifty inspection ourselves....

Cheers
Martin