Jeff Jeff is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold Website-UPDATED

Capt. Rob wrote:

Check out the now NEARLY complete website for a 1990 Beneteau First
35s5...Lots more info, pics and video!

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Hey Bob, I wasn't just trolling when I questioned you on the phrase
"United States Coast Guard inspected vessel." This has a very specific
meaning and since HofG is almost certainly not an "inspected vessel,"
you put yourself at risk by claiming to visitors that it is. There are
numerous safety requirements that are rather difficult for a smaller
boat to meet - many are immediately obvious to any observer, such as
larger lifelines and prominent labeling.

Since you need a Master's License to command an Inspected Vessel, one
might assume you're also claiming to have such a license. Add to this
your requirement that guests bring supplies beyond their personal needs,
which means they are "passengers for hire." Your wording this as a
"requirement" crosses the line of even the more liberal interpretation
of that reg. Considering all of this, you could be in serious trouble
if someone got hurt.