DK DK is offline

Default Louis Caldera resigns

Tim wrote:
On May 9, 8:53 pm, jps wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 21:04:15 -0400, DK
wrote:

jps wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:02:35 -0400, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:30:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews...54815320090509
Herr Krause. It looks like another fallen angel from your *dream
team*
Hate to tell you but he was a holdover from the Bush administration.
Figures.
Not so. A former Secretary of the Army under Slick Willy, he resigned a post
in California to join the Messiah's staff.
See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Caldera
Thanks. My mistake. I was thinking of someone else in the office who
had been held over.
Keep telling yourself that, moron.

**** you, dick.

I was wondering when that was giong to happen

Big surprise, huh?