posted to alt.politics,alt.california,rec.boats,seattle.politics,rec.backcountry
VtSkier[_2_] VtSkier[_2_] is offline

Default Latino Inferiorists Intent on Winning the Race to the Bottom

wrote:
On May 10, 3:19 am, Jose@Casa_Mierda wrote:
Illiterate Latinos won't take second place in the race to the bottom.
Mexicans are ****ed for all of eternity, condemned to teeming, dilapidated
slums, illiterate and crime-prone, unable to curb their ridiculously spiralling
birth rate. They're now viewed as a blight on mankind - turds in the punch
bowl of civility. "La Raza" is just empty verbiage, swill that goes along with the swagger.

The mestizo, a spanish-speaking, person of very mixed DNA has an
average IQ of 87. Their
DNA breakdown indicates about 80% central American indian, 10% negro*,
10% White.

en

*Spain imported appx. 500,000 negro slaves to the region. They freely
interbreed with the
indians.

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

I can't let this go by.

And here, folks, we have a new object of racial hatred.
Much the same has been said of black Americans for the
last couple of centuries and has been finally and
decisively determined to be WRONG in that case and
will certainly be proven just as wrong in this case.

Remember, the Indians we are talking about here were
the builders of great Empires.